The Artist and the Canvas The Artist and the Canvas

Great story and animation... but man, that voice acting was awful.

Why Cops Give Tickets Why Cops Give Tickets

Great concept. The main voiceovers were fine, but the ones for the miscellaneous cops were pretty bad.

Battleship Cathy Battleship Cathy

So, why was this written, directed, and produced by dudes?

I'd have appreciated it more if there was at least one goddamn woman involved in the production.

Cereal Killers Cereal Killers

Fucking hilarious. Writing, animation, score, and voice acting were all spot-on.

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

One of the best things I've ever seen on Newgrounds. I expected a lackluster parody and was treated to a masterful and respectful homage. Kudos.

Good Citizen Good Citizen

Nicely animated, with a great sense for shock value. I wish the textual displays had been substantive enough to keep me engaged in between moments of visual storytelling, but the messages were just too heavy-handed.

With a less cliché narrative backbone, this would have been twice as gripping. Typos detracted, too. The music and presentation overall, though, worked well— keep up the good work there!

KiWiArts responds:

Thank you.

Damn you typos!!!!......
(please feel free to point them out)

Creeperville Episode 1 Creeperville Episode 1

Facial expressions made it worth the watch! This won't be "under judgment" for long.

Crunchlins responds:

Thank you! :)

Glad you liked it!

Please Send Tell: 0.1 Please Send Tell: 0.1

Great writing.

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Thanks, buddy!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

"Lord Farquaad Reviews Flash"

Visuals are excellent, voice/music are fantastic, and they mesh together flawlessly.
The voice reminded me of Lord Farquaad from Shrek.

Abo Loves Lakers Abo Loves Lakers

Very Familiar Ending

Loved this, especially how you use the dry humor in Karo's narratives to help tell the story rather than as standalone one-liners. I saw Shallow Lake first and then saw the one about Facebook which annoyed me a bit because you were making fun of internet culture but then used the internet term 'lol' in response to a comment. I can only hope you were being satirical... anyway, the second half of the video with the whole 'we' joke sounded familiar. Look up That Mitchell and Webb Look- Football. It's basically a sketch about that. I know you didn't copy them- you had the same genius idea! But it's funny how both punchlines are practically the same! If you can't find the sketch, I'll send you a link. Again, kudos.