The Artist and the Canvas The Artist and the Canvas

Great story and animation... but man, that voice acting was awful.

Why Cops Give Tickets Why Cops Give Tickets

Great concept. The main voiceovers were fine, but the ones for the miscellaneous cops were pretty bad.

Battleship Cathy Battleship Cathy

So, why was this written, directed, and produced by dudes?

I'd have appreciated it more if there was at least one goddamn woman involved in the production.

Goblins at the Gates Goblins at the Gates

Pretty idiotic how the game basically makes you pay to beat it, as the last few levels are all but impossible without premium items.

Otherwise it's a very fun, addictive game, but I mean, come on. That's really obnoxious.

Frederik77 responds:

Please try the updated version of the game, if you're still interested in completing all levels.

Fire Emblem M.R: Ep.1 Fire Emblem M.R: Ep.1

Good Work, Fellow Fire Emblem Lover!

I like how the guy who was criticizing you for making spelling mistakes made spelling mistakes himself. I don't mind the grammar, in fact, I'm impressed that your English is that good. If I made a game in Portuguese... it would be scary. Anyway, I love the original GBA Fire Emblem games, so I'm glad you did all this hard work. It really makes me want to do the same. I love writing stories like this. However, I don't have the animation skills I'd need to put my basic grasp of game programming to any good use. There are weak aspects to the game, sure, but the very concept of it is great!

Rose of Belhall Rose of Belhall

This is absolutely fantastic! Your instruments sound wonderful. What did you use to make it?

IglicaV responds:

Thank you!

LA Scoring Strings, Project Sam Symphobia 2, EWQL Symphonic Orchestra.

Coin and Haggle Coin and Haggle

You already heard my thoughts on this one! Sounds like you did make a couple of changes, but that could just be my imagination.

Great stuff. Best of luck in ADM!

MichaelJ responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't really change anything. I was just tired of listening to it over and over, hehe. I have been working on other music and I was itching to get this one out.

Nocturne Op.9 No.2 Chopin Nocturne Op.9 No.2 Chopin

Great pretty good interpretation!

Areas for improvement:

a) In a few areas it gets far too fast for my taste.

b) The little rhythmic change you make from 1:04-1:05 and a few other places is pretty jarring to me, and I don't think it adds anything.

c) The third (a G, I think) was a little too prominent in the last chord, which took away from that wonderful feeling of finality at the end of the piece.

Other than that, great stuff! Hope to see more like this in the future, maybe with less overdone pieces :P

newhansen responds:

Great review! There will be more in store :)